All Colgan Hood Masks for the 2008-2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid:
- Are 2 pieces
- Have fog light openings
- Will not cover the fender flares
- Have air foils on the hood piece
- Will have a screen over the grill
lining is double-thick at corners along the seams to protect against
hood scratches, dings and chips while knocking bugs, dirt and debris off
their collision course with your windshield.
The basic Materials used in the construction
of all Colgan Custom bras is, simply stated, a synthetic backed vinyl that
resembles the average upholstery material. However, the
non-discernible differences are the vinyl coating and the non mar-backing.
Colgan Custom covers are made from material
with a special vinyl coating. Our
material is time tested and proven. Nothing equal to it or better is currently
available to manufacturers of this type of product.
Colgan Custom, the industry leader in design
and technology, has developed the first carbon fiber vinyl bra. This is the
first major innovation in vinyl design since Colgan first introduced bras to
the automotive industry in 1961. Inspired by the growing demand for carbon
fiber throughout the industry, this new look compliments any vehicle and is now
available for all popular models.
- The Colgan Original Car Bra is custom-made for your vehicle to
protect your finish and resist flapping at any speed
- 2 Piece constructions allow your hood to open and close.
- Paint-safe flannel lining that's double-thick at corners and along
seams to protect against scratches
- The Colgan Original Car Bra is crafted from durable, UV-coated
vinyl for long-lasting protection that won't fade, shrink or stiffen
- Padded tabs, vinyl-coated S-hooks and aircraft-grade bungee cords
keep your Colgan Car Bra in place without harming your finish
- Flow-through grille screening and dual low-profile air dams on most
models for unhindered airflow into your engine
- Made by Colgan—the original car bra company perfecting vehicle
protection for more than 40 years